- Membership will be suspended for members missing 2-3 consecutive meetings.
Members who don't attend the meeting must send in their book review via e-mail
- Members should notify hostess and vice-president if unable to attend a meeting.
- Dues are $ 15.00 a month which goes toward refreshments, birthdays, author dinners,
outings, parties and supplies. Dues are Non-Refundable.
Members maintaining 100% attendance at year's end will be awarded nice gifts.
- All members must participate in some activites with the book club.
- Meetings are held every third Saturday of the month from 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- All members must host a meeting--It could be your home, restaurant, library, etc.
Host furnishes light refreshments.
Members should read entire book prior to meeting.
- Meeting discussions are unrestricted.
- All members that are present must participate in the book discussion.
- Anyone interested in becoming a member must attend 3 consecutive meetings before officially
becoming a member. ($ 5.00 will be paid each month.)
Everyone will treat each other with kindness and respect.
Membership will be suspended if these bylaws are not abided by.
TO REMAIN A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING, YOUR DUES MUST BE CURRENT, YOU MUST LET THE VICE-PRESIDENT
OR SECRETARY KNOW IN ADVICE THAT YOU WILL NOT ATTEND THE MEETING AND YOU MUST SEND YOUR REVIEW VIA E-MAIL OR TELEPHONE.